September 17th, 2020 – 1:00 PM AEST
ExFlow is the premiere OCR and AP Automation solution built inside D365 – selected by Microsoft as a preferred AP Automation solution for D365 FO and D365 BC. During this webinar we are going to showcase how ExFlow can automate the OCR and AP process inside D365 FO and how our new machine learning capabilities can enhance efficiencies even further.
Improving efficiency in backend financial processes is vital in an ever-changing world, ExFlow enables companies to streamline their AP and Invoice process using cloud-based OCR built into Microsoft D365. Easy to implement, easy to use and packed with invoice automation capabilities – so AP staff can focus on higher value tasks instead of pushing around paper.
ExFlow automates data capture, invoice coding, 3-way invoice matching, invoice matching to contracts and payment plans (for recurring costs) as well as provides dynamic and flexible approval workflows on any platform for on-the-go invoice approval. ExFlow is a powerful best-of-breed AP Automation solution – all inside D365 FO, no integration necessary. ExFlow is available for both D365 FO as well as AX2012.
We will look at:
– ExFlow enables you to automate the OCR and AP process driving down process costs by up to 80% – pushing down the invoice processing costs from 12.00 to 2.50 AUD through…
– Automated machine learning data capture in the cloud for all invoice formats (paper, pdf, edi and e-invoice)
– Automated machine learning pre-coding to minimize manual labor and potential entry errors for AP staff
– Powerful three-way invoice matching with strong variance and tolerance capabilities
– Contract matching for recurring spend without purchase orders (i.e. leasing, utilities, rents, mobile phone bills, et.al.)
– Dynamic and flexible approval workflow for non-PO invoices – available on all platforms (mobile, tablet or desktop) for on-the-go approval
– Power BI based analytics and follow-up capabilities to track KPIs across the entire OCR and invoice process
WHEN: September 17th, 2020 – 1:00 PM AEST
WHERE: Online, via Teams Live
DURATION: 25 minutes including Q&A
PRESENTERS: Magnus Perri and Veasna Bao, SignUp Software Australia
The webinar will of course be recorded and a viewable at a later date for those who sign up.